Here's Kyalo, practicing his flossing. This is a good thing, since he h.a.t.e.s to have his teeth brushed. You'd think we were washing his mouth out with soap!
he's a natural
I mentioned recently that my friend Jenny & I would begin to try out a babysitting swap, which we've done. I think it is going pretty well - of course, I've left Kyalo with her for several HOURS two different days while I went to the dentist (Dexter). I do not recommend going to a dental student because they have to do sooo much. I had EIGHTEEN x-rays taken. I'm pretty sure I got radiation poisoning! I'm grateful that I could leave him with someone, though. Ellen has come here one time, and they had a nice time playing together...
and by 'playing' I mean making an utter mess of things!
I'd be glad for recommendations of things to do with them, should anyone have something that would be good. . .
Today Kyalo was able to wear a sweater that a dear friend knit for him. I can't remember now if I got it at my baby shower, or soon after he was born. Either way, we've waited a long time for this moment. The last time Dexter put Kyalo in it the sweater was still way too big. Now it is perfect.
1.27.2013
looking like the almost-two-year-old that he is!
I love the color, too. Gorg.
Thanks, Linda, for this beautiful sweater!!
And that's that.







1 comment:
The sweater looks great on him! I love knitting for little friends :)
Post a Comment